Wednesday, April 25, 2007

As it is....

Yesterday I went to bed at 7am. Yes 7AM. I got up at 10:30am. I could not for the life of me get to sleep last night. I couldn't get comfortable. I was hot - I was cold - I was hot - I was cold. I read for a while and as soon as I turned the lights out my eyes were wide open starring at the ceiling. It just was ridiculous. I read again. I then tried again and then I finally got up and wrote some emails and surfed some blogs. So I finally went to the bed at 7am...I still starred at the ceiling for a while. I woke up at 10:30 as I had a phone call. After waking up a little bit I then did some chores and made chocolate chip banana bread. I wish I would have added more chocolate chips.

But here are a few pictures of the bread. I hope to post the recipe over on Cooking with Great Abandon in a few days.



No comments: