Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Bread

One day recently I wanted to make a loaf of bread but something different then my usuals...French Bread, Whole Wheat Bread or Herb Rolls. I went searching on my favorite website for Bread Machines recipes and found one for Rich Cheddar Cheese Bread. I didn't have cheddar but I had a blend so used that.

When I was making it, Michael called and I said that I didn't think the bread was going to turn out as it wasn't rising. And then...BAM! It seemed like I had only been away from it for a few minutes and it had definitely rose! It was almost pushing the lid up.




















It did turn out even with it rising so high. It was such a hit that it now Michael's favorite. He really wanted to eat the whole loaf that evening but he did restrain himself. But is is already being requested again.



No comments: