Friday, April 14, 2006

Mail!

I have been sending out more snail mail lately and getting quite a bit also from my friends across the country. It is has been nice to have an unexpected card, note and package show up in the mail.

I have quite a few bits of mail that needs to go out and I got 2 pieces this week...a package and a card. The card was so pretty I am going to hang it up as inspiration for art but eventually it might be cut and used in a piece as it has some beautiful butterflies on it and if anyone has seen my art before -- I have a thing for butterflies. Flight, reborn, color, delicate and strong...and so on...there are just so many wonderful qualities.

And the package I was just blown away by as it was so generous and thoughtful. My friend sent a package to spoil a girl....bath beads, soap, make up, chocolate and more...

No comments: