Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Art Goodies!

We went out town this past weekend and I came home with lots of presents! Michael's parents had a bunches of stuff for me...old games and old photographs. Everything is great! I love it all. Stuck in the bundle of photos were some old maps plus a high school diploma from 1923. So I just have so many wonderful things to inspire me and create!

Here is a picture of just a few of the photographs.....










close up of some of them....













Also while out of town Michael bought me a bunch of art goodies....metal, cloth, and paper bits that I am so excited to use.

One of my favorite stops while in Denver is the Dollar Tree and they had some dolls I plan on altering. One I think is going to be a political piece and the other I think an angel/spiritual type piece. I am going to pull their hair out, paint them and alter them so they are not even recognizable so that is why I need....

...the before pictures of the dolls...















And then....I had one more fantastic thing happen...I sent some friends some cookies and they sent me a thank you package filled with art goodies that was totally unexpected and unnecessary but very much appreciated.

Here is a picture of the wonderful art goodies they sent me....
















layers and layers of fun!

I am sure with all these wonderful things I am going to be creating...and get this artist block unblocked!

No comments: