Friday, March 10, 2006

Caution: Political Rants ahead....


Darby convinced me that I should connect my political rants blog to our Michael & Darby blog as well...

...so... just putting out the careful caveats that sometimes the rants are very ... colorful because I have a great deal of passion for what this administration has done to our country.. That said, I'm also very quick to point out that I also don't think the Democrats would fare much better - but what bothers me more than anything is that there is a complete failure by this administration on so many different fronts..

Clinton may not have been the "gem of a President," but we're losing lives.. Our government is corrupt and rewarding companies while our citizenry scrambles to get by.. We're not safer than we were before 9/11 - and it gets worse as time goes by..

So without further ado.... I introduce you to Spoons Rant..

No comments: