Monday, July 21, 2014

Time for my yearly check in ... :)

Life always seems to be changing.

I could give you a run down of everything that happened since I last updated this part of the web last June, but thankfully Darby has taken over those reigns really well.

Of the last year I can say this: I'm ready to move on, ready to move forward.  It's been a difficult time meshed with a lot of promise.  I don't have balance yet, but I'm trying to get there.

We have so many things to be thankful for and I hope that the trend of things continues to go as it is.  There's a lot to be blessed by - there's a lot of toil and a lot of pain in there too.

Focus forward, support one another and think positive.

3 comments:

PayBackDollar said...

Nice post enjoy every bit of it.

couponsrani said...

very fentasic post your post worth and use full bookmark your site in my browser thanks to sharing Flipkart Coupons

william said...

Today it's easy to weed cheap. Others go for Marijuana but in recent daysCannabis is top. Now we can classify online dispensaries as Trusted, secure, fast.dispensary online. Adopt cavapoo, You can't stop addiction in a day but with iboga everything is controlled.