Monday, November 11, 2013

No Homemade Noodles


I haven't made homemade chicken noodle for years. I haven't made homemade noodles ever, but watched my Mom do them growing up so thought I am going to make homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles. Well - our garbage disposal had different plans. Thank goodness I had a package of frozen egg noodles up in the freezer. I was making the soup. I sauteed veggies and then added stock and the chicken. Just as I was going to start making noodles, I went to turn the garbage disposal on and water came rushing out from the cabinet doors. The garbage disposal split in 3 places so now I am out of a garbage disposal for a bit.  So maybe one day I will brave enough to try homemade noodles and try this again. It turned out fine with the frozen noodles. I just really want to try homemade noodles sometime.

No comments: