|blue lights in Grand Junction|
I am thankful for...
1. road side service...our car wouldn't start this morning and road side service came to our house to give us a jump. We then went to get a new battery for the car as it was much needed.
2. being able to play Santa Elves and deliver some goodie trays as well as a casserole to a friend that just was getting out of the hospital.
3. wearing Santa hats and singing Christmas songs with my love
4. going out and looking at lights
5. unexpected gift from a friend that helped us do one of our traditions - getting a starbucks to sip on while driving around looking at lights.
|blue lights on trees - probably close to 50 trees in this yard|