Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fast

I feel like life is moving a little too fast right now.  Since coming back from Christmas vacation - it just seems like it has been one thing after another.  We came home with colds from Christmas vacation and then got hit with colds/flu in March again. Really the March flu was the worst I have felt in probably over 10 years.  I don't know if it just me getting older so bones ache more and body breaking down so I feel the flu more-so then I did when I was young and could run around even when sick.  But this flu did me in. Really 2 weeks of really being down with it and then a 3rd week with just the cough left.  After that I started spring cleaning, which I normally do but this time I needed to get it done quickly as we are having a very good friend visit.  So from the end of the flu to when she visits isn't a lot of time.  But I will manage and get things done so that we can have a great time when she arrives. We can't wait to show off our beautiful state to her.

So as I stated life feels like it is moving fast and I really need it to slow down a bit - and I am hoping that while she is here I can relax a little and have some fun.  I am really looking forward to her visit.


No comments: