Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Migraines

I am going to be seeing my doctor soon for my check in to discuss how things have been going with the migraine med. And I can't begin to express what a life changer it has been for me. When you get migraines 3 to 4 times a week, quality of life is non-existent. And with this med, I have only had 1 migraine so far in 3 weeks. And that is when we were in Denver so maybe it was just high altitude thing? I want to blame it on that instead of the med of course. But no matter what this med is working. It is giving me so much light and life. I am able to accomplish more with my day. I am able to see things differently. I am feeling better over all mentally and emotionally too and I know that having migraines so often really hurt me in ways I wasn't even aware of because I was too busy just dealing with the blinding pain. It bothers me being on meds for the sciatica and migraines and depression. But they help. And I don't want to live the other way anymore. Waking up each day without a migraine has been amazing and my doctor is my ROCKSTAR!

No comments: