Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It is hard...

to live so far away from my family. I think the older I get the harder it gets too. I wonder what it is about living so far away at this time in my life that makes it harder?

We even have some family drama going on and I still miss being around them. Plus I just got back from Minnesota and seeing them so I shouldn't be missing them so much. But I do understand that -this- time is different too. I keep wishing I had got to see my Uncle more while there but I completely understand why there just wasn't time. He needs his strength to help fight.

So now I am working hard to a website done before I go to North Carolina. As much as I am missing Michael, I am really glad to get away to see Jessica as I think I just need some down time away from things that deal with my family.

No comments: