Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Out of Town Update

We left on Friday morning for Denver. It feels as though we have not rested though yet. For the first time in a year of using Airbourne, it is not working. We both were sick and now just feeling better. I think it felt like it was not restful was because we were sick and our time away has gone by so fast.

We had a couple days with Frank and JoAnne and then left for Michael's conference. It was also very hurried - it felt like - but with very good outcomes for him. One being he was given an award...the best of his field. So, all his hard work and efforts are noticed and appreciated so that was a wonderful thing. I am very proud of him and blessed to love such an amazing man.

Tomorrow I leave for my Girl's Weekend! I will be back Monday. I am very excited about seeing friends and having a fun with them.

No comments: