Sunday, February 10, 2008

Organizing Greeting Cards

Last week Michael and I did some running around....shopping and errands. One thing we did was get all our greeting cards for the year. Yes the whole year. I have found that easier for getting cards out on time. So I brought a little chart broken down by month with birthday/anniversary dates on it and then picked out cards for everyone. I also stocked up on miscellaneous cards (get well, sympathy and friendship.) I have this little file box divided by month with some extra pockets for extra cards -- birthday cards, get well cards and other types of cards that aren't part of monthly cards. I keep the little calendar chart inside the top of the box so when I open it I can see what is coming up.

I found this little file box at Office Depot on Clearance.




I added labels for each month.



The stack of cards ready to be filed.

No comments: