Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Am I Here?

I left the 29th of March to go to Minnesota and then returned on the 5th of April. Michael says he had a trip to Denver then. And I honestly don't remember it but really with so much on my plate I am not surprised. Then after that I left for North Carolina. Five days after coming home from North Caroline, Michael left for Austin. He arrives home tomorrow.

I write all that out because that is where I have been...when I have been at home I have been working to get a clients website up. And start work on the next one.

And now I will probably be heading to Minnesota again soon.

Some good things in my life that I am very thankful for...Michael - he is my rock so supportive of me during this difficult time, I had a fabulous time in North Carolina with Jessica and my baby sister is getting married!

No comments: