Monday, May 22, 2006

It's Official!!

After what has seemed like a decade or two, I'm Officially in business as of today!! I submitted my paperwork to the State, have my business cards and it's all official now.. As I look back, I can see the heel marks in the sand when I was dragging my feet.. Reaching the moment when things felt "right" took a lot longer than I had wanted, but it's the first time I've felt that the time has finally clicked at the right time..

So..

Reflecting Time Productions is open for business..

The website will be coming up next - as well be the appropriate demo.. From there on - I'll be bidding my time with the state and I eventually will submit my notice..

Thanks for everyone who has been there during this winding road.. It's been a long time coming..

No comments: